Thursday, November 29, 2007

Squishy Soap In The UK


Soap Flakes
Found this great ingredient at TTS Group, an educational products site in the UK.  Above is a picture of Soap flakes, which they claim is environmentally friendly, enzyme and bleach free and I am assuming that because their are children in the header of every page that is must be non-toxic and safe for children.


They also have Crazy Soap which looks a lot like shaving cream (which no doubt has the best texture but worst scent on the planet).  Says nothing except that it is fun.

1 comment:

Carrie Garvin said...

Looks like it is true~ everything comes back if you wait long enough! Back many moon's ago, I remember soap in a can, but I can't remember for the life of me it's market name... guess it was too many years ago :). I do remember it being fun to use.