Saturday, April 19, 2008

Elevator Etiquette - A Must Read If You Live Or Have Ever Lived In NYC

One of the blogs I read having nothing to do with soap is I'm Quietly Judging You.

Yesterday, she posted a detailed list of elevator etiquette - a list I wish all people in NY followed, because it really is a gross experience most of the time. I know it so well. She hit every single one of my pet peeves about NYC elevators. If you haven't lived there then you might not understand her frustrations with people. I am right next to her on this one.

Enjoy your reading.... ;)

3 comments:

dcyrill said...

I laughed at each and every one. All those pet peeves apply to when you are boarding the train also. :)

Heidi said...

Ha! So funny! Did you live in the city itself Joanna? I went to college about 2 hours away and that was a favorite trip. At one point I wanted to live in the city for a year. Not so much now that I have kids...

Candice said...

So true!!! I think I silenty curse someone every day for not following the unspoken "NY elevator etiquette."