Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tagged By Playing With Soap

TAGGED!

Steph of Playing With Soap blog tagged me. She makes soap in her spare time, all of which look amazing, but she refuses to sell them on Etsy for all to buy...she does it for fun only. I am still begging her to send me some soap. The coconut cream pie soap circles look good enough to eat.

The rules are:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

Share the five top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list.

Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

I was tagged on my other blog back in November so I won't repeat the list of 7 juicy facts about myself again. I'm sure I can think of some new ones to list.


The five random and/or weird facts about myself:

1. I like board games, group games, card games and game shows, especially Jeopardy!



2. I always think about making soap, bubble bars, bath cupcakes, bath bon bons, and bath bombs but rarely have time to try making them.


3. I love my sleeping pants. I have an array of adorable comfy ones, especially my green cow pants.


4. I secretly long for an oversized (5 bedroom) old Victorian house with a huge yard or property. I love large kitchens, windows, hallways, rooms, wrap around porches and attics. That has always been a dream of mine.


5. I've become scared of heights in my 30s.


The next list is:
Five places I would like to see or want to see again:

1. I want to go back to my honeymoon spot.... Cove Castles in Anguilla. The picture below this one is the beach house I stayed in which was on the very end of the island. It looks really modern, but the inside was terra cotta tile throughout and beautiful wicker furniture with comfy pillows. We went in May (hurricane season for them) and the whole place was deserted. Not one person in any of the houses. I think there were 8 or 10 house total. It was like we were on a deserted island, except with breakfast arriving magically in the morning on our back veranda and magically disappearing once we took showers. Heaven.


2. I'd love to see the West: plains, deserts, mountains, but especially Wyoming and Alaska....in the Summer. As you may know, I am not a fan of the freezing weather, so these places don't appeal to me in the Winter.

3. Europe. I have been to London and western England, but I want to see all of the European countries.

4. Japan. I love the culture, fashion and food.

5. San Diego. The other place in this country that appeals to my weather desires and the ocean.

So this is the end for me, for now.

I am now tagging 5 other people to participate in the TAGGING.

They are:

Alice of Finslippy
Gretchen of Beauty Hatchery
Christina of Bon Bons In The Bath
Jen of Products Of The Day
Sarah of Beauty Banter

Tag, you're it!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG! That house is gorgeous. I too would LOVE LOVE LOVE to own a home like that. Maine or Mass. - somewhere beautiful. Those older homes always have so much character.

Candice said...

I am totally obsessed with pajama pants too, I have so many different pairs. My boyfriend gets jealous bcause I always have such comfortable clothes to lounge around the house in!

Anonymous said...

We're also Jeopardy fans! Watch it every weeknight, and have the board game too. Ds#1, 11, is starting to get more science answers right than I do. :}