Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Platypus Dreams Is Owed Big Time!


Platypus Dreams is owed a serious soap review.  Can you believe all the soaps Sharon Elvin sent me - AND she sent them from Australia???!!!?  She is amazing.   I consider myself to be darn lucky to have gotten a chance to see her artistic creations in person.... I am so thankful.  She will be receiving bunches of fragrance oils she has trouble getting here in the States and a big box of my very own body products as a small token of my huge gratitude.

4 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

Now that is a BIG WOW!

Nappily Evah Aftah said...

Yikes! WOW! You have enough soap to bathe a small nation!

Anne-Marie said...

I can't wait to read your review. I've often lusted after her products on her super cute site so I can't wait to read your report.

Joanna Schmidt said...

I am too lucky.....

yay