Saturday, December 22, 2007

Natural Magic

Natural Magic Soap is a one person operation in my state, sunny Florida!  I tried to find out her name, but I can't find it on her website.  She has a family with three children, she is a co-founder of Craft Revolution, an online magazine with a mission to restore an awareness and appreciation of crafts, and she is an editor of The Saponifier Magazine!  Very impressive.

When I find soaps that look this beautiful, I have to share.  The smells are coming through my flat screen, especially the Pina Colada soap....wish it was in my hand, as I need to go shower in a minute.  Here are some soaps she makes in Fort Pierce, just a hop skip and a jump from me.


Pina Colada
"The latest in our tropical soap line, this delicious blend of pineapple and coconut is sure to be a hit in your house! Artifical color and fragrance are combined with our all-veggie base to achieve the perfect blend of natural soap and oh-so-tasty scent!"



Mountain Spring
"...warm and spicy mixture is a blend of lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary, jasmine, patchouli, clove and powdery musk. The scent is a favorite with both men and women."

Spa Bar 
"...all natural spa bar features Green Tea and Feverfew infused into the base. It is then combined with Organic Sea Salts, scented with Ginger Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil and Lime Essential Oil."

 
Tequila Sunrise
"Tropical delights await you... The fun layers of color are a perfect match for the scent, a warm citrus base and floral top notes."

Perhaps she gives soap making classes...  ;-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I feel like I can smell these based on their colors alone. Great find!