Saturday, November 22, 2008

To Die For

The Soap Store (AKA Arcadia Aromatics) makes some really beautiful soaps. I will study these and hopefully my muse will get back off the floor and start brushing off the dust since her horrendous fall! :o) If you don't know what I am talking about, then you should read the last couple of posts I've written.


Avocado Mint Handmade Soap - 6 oz.

Herbal Citrus Sorbet Handmade Soap - 6 oz.

Lemon Sugar and Vetiver Handmade Soap - 6 oz.


Rosewood Handmade Soap - 6 oz.


Bergamot and Violet Handmade Soap - 6 oz.


Tahitian Tiare Petals Handmade Soap - 6 oz.


24 Carrot Buttermilk and Honey Handmade Soap - 6 oz.

I haven't ever tried these, but they sure do look heavenly. This last one reminds me of freshly made fudge from the fudge shop in my old neighborhood in Park Slope (Brooklyn). Mmmmmm.



5 comments:

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

OMG!
They're just too good to be true aren't they.
I ran out of coconut oil so no soaping today...labelling instead for upcoming (first) craftfair.
Good luck with your next batch, Tiggy at FuturePrimitive x

Satsuki Rebel said...

...You're making me hungry.

A Woman with Scents said...

I love Arcadia Aromatics! I've never gotten the gumption up to soap Pine Tar myself, so I buy hers instead. Her other soaps are wonderful, too!

Anonymous said...

I think your bar below looks as good as some of these you just showcased. I'd love to try their Herbal Citrus Sorbet though. :)

Heidi said...

Where do you find these things?! Those soaps are all so stunning. I wish I had the time and space to attempt to create something so beautiful. Maybe I'll try to come up with a fancy shmancy soap for Christmas.