Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama Rama

I had to. What else could I do on this day? Feature the cold process method?

Hope on a Rope - Barack Obama Soap by dugshop




Of course, the very popular hand sculpted soap bust of Obama .....and




Obama Mt. Rushmore Candle by windyscreations


I must say, I am really relieved the whole politics thing is over. I have been amped up and stressed out because of the constant political chatter throughout my daily routine. In the news, the T.V., papers, discussions, small talk, white noise, dreams.... I was ready for the end of it and I am now officially in need of a few days off that I can't take, but I might just pour myself a glass of wine and remember that breaathing is allowed now.

Oh yeah.


6 comments:

Heidi said...

I agree...I'm glad its over.

Suds to Love said...

I'm glad it's over also, the commercials on tv were certainly getting over the top in the senate race in Oregon!

Michelle said...

I was still getting calls from volunteers on the eve of voting. It was insane.

The soaps are so fun! Love em.

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

now those are some cool products!

nikinpos said...

Nooo! That first one looks like Prince Charles, not Obama!!

Anonymous said...

Now everything is Obama!