Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blood Orange Basil Mint Sorbet

Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy is a food blog I discovered a few months ago and I can't help but drool just about every time I visit it.  Sharon writes about her food creations and shares recipes, too.  

I am trying to think how to make a soap that's tropical and gorgeous and colorful like the picture.  If I can figure out how to make similar colors in my soaps, I am going to attempt the blood orange minty yummy sorbet thingy.  If anyone else gives it a try, send pictures!

 

3 comments:

Heather@Twin Birch said...

WOW!! THAT is INSPIRING!! Would it be wrong to add rum and run it all through the blender? Cheers!

Joanna Schmidt said...

It already has Cointreau ....

mmmm

Anonymous said...

Oh man, dh would love anything with Cointreau in it. Thanks for finding and sharing that blog!