Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Basic Packaging Serves Up Beauty

With all the fancy packaging that I've seen in the soap industry, sometimes the most simplistic, generic packaging makes the biggest statement of all.

Suzanne Graham For You makes handcrafted soap using real veggie purees, oils, spring water and botanicals - completely all natural.  Her packaging is on my list of favorites right now.  Here are a few examples.








She even has a mongo big bar for the mongrel in your life.

I wish she sold her beauty bars here in the States, but for now you can purchase them on line or getting them physically from a handful of Ontario locations.  I may have to break down and but the ki-lime or banana baby bars.  Don't they look good?

3 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

I too LOVE the simply packaging. Kudos to this company.

Suds to Love said...

I love the fact the the simplistic wrap adds to the charm of the beautiful soap.

Anonymous said...

Clean designs are good designs...kind of like the Shaker or Quaker styles. :)