Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crimson + Clover Over And Over



Stella Marie Soap has done it again.  Remember when I shared that Kim, the wonderful hot process soap maker, made a "saponified tribute to punk pioneer, Joan Jett"?  Well, she sent me two of those bars and I have to say:

a)  wow on the generosity and
b)  wow, the soap is killer!

I will have to write a review of it soon, but I had to share the prettiness of it in being in my house.

Here are the planning stages:

[joan+soap+2.jpg]


Rock on, Kimmo!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

That is such awesome soap!!! Its so inspiring and makes me want to shake the house down listening to my favorite Jett tunes full blast = )

Kim said...

Thanks, Joanna! Hope you enjoy!

dcyrill said...

Creativity at its best. :)

Joanna Schmidt said...

Isn't she, though?

Michelle said...

Beautiful soap. I love how she drew out the planning stage. Very organised! I on the other hand am extremely unorganised. I could learn something from her!

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing step-by-steps. Way cool soap!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

That soap gives me chills! It's amazing. I could stare for hours!
I hate myself for loving it... sorry. ;)

Anne-Marie said...

This is a brilliant design! I love love love what she did! Thanks for sharing her secret!

Taleri said...

I love Crimson and Clover... but Joan Jett only made a very bad remake of the song. It was originally done by Tommy James and The Shondells.

That said, the soap itself is gorgeous.:)