Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Summer Blue Soap

Summer is on its way, so I got in the mood and blue, sand and salt are on the brain.  Here are some ocean like summer soaps....

.Marine Soap
Marine Soap by Kelly Soap 

Mermaid Garden Handmade Soap
Mermaid Garden by Sea Sprite Soaps

Floralissima Spa Salt Scrub Bar with Shea Butter
Floralissima Spa Salt Scrub Bar with Shea Butter 


Day At The Ocean Whipped Soap by Pink Parchment Soaps




Ocean Waves by West Indies Soap - 
Swirling blue waves and a tranquil beach. Ocean scent and exfoliating organic oatmeal scrubby bottom layer



Caribbean Blue by Jabon


7 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh! Love the summer inspired soaps. I'm ready for beach season! My faves are the Caribbean Blue and the Ocean Waves.

Anonymous said...

Ocean Waves reminded me of toothpaste...LOL! But, I do adore them all. They make me want to lounge on a beach and take a nap.

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous! I love the Mermaid soap!

Kim said...

Makes me want to jump right into the salt water! Very refreshing! (I like your new header graphic, too)

Michelle said...

I love the Ocean waves! The bottom looks like a sandy beach. :)

Heidi said...

Makes me wish I lived closer to the beach...well, a beach with WARM water.

You always find the best soap pictures!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Mmmm! Come on summer! I hate to say it, but I was sitting at the HSMG conference this am and when I looked out the window.... snow flurries! :)
They didn't stick and we got all the way up to 48 degrees! I need some sand between my toes!!!