Sunday, April 6, 2008

Update on Photo Contest

I wasn't too clear last night when I posted about the contest. Send me a photograph of your most unusual soap with a description of what makes it unique/unusual. Photos can be submitted until April 12th. Winner will be announced on the following Monday (4/14/08).

The Winner gets a full feature post including photo and website address, one month of free advertising space on the side bar of The Soap Bar and a full feature post on Product Body Blog, my other blog.

GOOD LUCK!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

This is great motivation for me to get my next batches made = )

Anonymous said...

I, for one, absolutely can't wait to see all the gorgeous soap photos!

Joanna Schmidt said...

so send them in, folks!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

ooooh! that sounds fun! you're a bubble-genius, Joanna! Hmmmm... what can I submit! :)