Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Soap Photo Winner

Winner of the Unusual Soap Photo Contest is.........

Heidi of Soapaholics Anonymous!!!! Yay! Unfortunately, she does NOT have an Etsy shop for you to purchase her yummies. I urge you, Heidi, to set one up so I can give you free advertising and send you some customers! Not that your leisurely schedule will allow (3 young kids and a baby due in May), but something to consider. :)


Coffee Soap by Heidi of Soapaholics Anonymous


And some of the other wonderful photos that The Soap Bar recieved.....

Dinosaur Mud Soap by Carrie of Under The Willow

Bennington Maple Sugar Soap by Carrie of Under The Willow



Youthful Energy Soap by Angie of Suds N' Such


Peanut Butter Soap by Angie of Suds N' Such

Bubble Ball in Pamplemousse by Heather of Twin Birch Soap

Thank you to everyone who submitted photos for the contest. They were a lot fun. I will have a give-away next week, so stay tuned and there will be more contests in the future. As always, feel free to ship soaps to me for review or photos for me to look at. I have been loving your participation. It makes it a lot of fun for me.

Thanks, again!

10 comments:

in-between said...

OMG - they all look so fantastic!! I wish I had clued in on this and sent some pics - this work thing needs to end... off to buy a lottery ticket!

Great work ladies!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Honestly, Heidi's soap is drool-worthy. (is that gross?!) I fell in love with it when I spotted it on her blog! I am proud to be included among such beautiful bubbles!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

Dinosaur Mud Soap and the Bubble Ball ones are my favs! Great job on all of them!

Suds to Love said...

These are all so cool!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, BUT I think the bubble ball is my favorite.

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! The Soap Photo Contest was such and great idea. Looks like it was a hit too! There are so many creative soapers out there. Love ‘em all!

Heidi said...

Wow, what an honor = ) I never would have imagined myself making "drool worthy" soaps before haha!

And never fear, an etsy shop is in the making...its just going to take a little longer than expected. Why do I decide to do such crazy things right before having a baby?!

Carrie Garvin said...

Hey Heidi!!! Your soap looks so wonderful & creative~ I can just smell it from here :)...

Ms. Joanna is sooooo sweet to include some other pics too. Heather- WOW- that is a really, really cool soap.

dcyrill said...

The all look fabulous. I love the soap balls the best.

Michelle said...

Wow!!! Beautiful, all of them. I wish I could sniff them through the screen.