I have some soap supplies to give away. Included:
-Riceflower & Shea Fragrance oil (1 oz.) - Brambleberry
-Rain Cybilla Fragrance oil (1 oz.) - Brambleberry
-Vanilla Cream Fragrance oil (1 oz.) - Majestic Mountain Sage
-Toasted Coconut Fragrance oil (1 oz.)- Majestic Mountain Sage
- Gardenia Fragrance Oil (5mL) - Majestic Mountain Sage
-Cotton Candy Fragrance Oil (5 mL) - Majestic Mountain Sage
- Vanilla Creme Fragrance oil (2 oz.) - Oregon Trail Soapers supply
- Ginger Spice Fragrance oil (2 oz.) - Oregon Trail Soapers supply
- Wildcrafted Kola Nut Powder (1 oz.) - Texas Natural Supply
- "Love" mould (for making 3-4 oz bar?) - (can't remember where I got this....brambleberry?)
To get this batch of oils, kola nut powder and soap mold, I need comments on:
"What was the most unusual/unique soap you ever used?"
It could be your own or others. It could be good or bad. Unique doesn't always mean better.
So ....Comment away!
I will draw and announce the winner on Tuesday, January 15th. Good luck!