Saturday, July 4, 2009

Holiday Stuff That Caught My Eye

c a n d y!


Paper Lanterns
(found these on "How to decorate paper lanterns cheap and easy" on Associated Content)



Independence Day themed wedding cake made by
Philadephia's Whipped Bakeshop



Red, white and blue parfaits... mmm
looks just like a photo taken from the Martha Stewart Magazine. You are RIGHT!
You can find these on www.marthastewart.com


4th of July Soapsicles by anniepoo


Patriotic cupcake soap by machinegunlullaby

Enjoy your goodies on this 4th of July!

*

4 comments:

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

that cupcake is great!

Happy 4th of July!

machinegunlullaby said...

Hooray that's my cupcake soap! I can make tons more in many different scents and colors. For anyone checking out this blog post I offer a 20% your order of anything in my shop. Just type in thesoapbar in message to selller!

Thanks!!

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

i feel like the little girl lost in the corner over here...wot's a brit supposed to do on 4th july...?!
hope you've had a lovely one x

Anonymous said...

I, too, am fixated on the cupcake...snack time, methinks!