Friday, July 24, 2009

Beauty By The Batch



Beauty By The Batch is the brand spanking new website dedicated to promoting artisans of handmade skin and home care products. Awesome. You know who conceptualized it? Natural Sourcing (From Nature With Love). I was contacted by one of the overall media/project organizers there to be a first featured artisan and was thrilled beyond belief to even be considered. Vaclemt, I was! Alongside Product Body are some really fantastic companies that you can look up. The site is also so easy on the eyes.... You can search for companies, suggest an artisan, read articles on all types of topics. It has so much information in one place, you won't need to go anywhere for a while. I think this is an excellent concept.

I also would like to shout out to Emmy of The Natural Beauty Workshop who had a lot to do with Product Body being a part of the new launch. Thank you.

*

1 comment:

steam showers said...

I am new to your blog but i must say i have been amazed by what i have seen.

I never realised soaps could be created into such mouth watering displays.