Sunday, September 30, 2007

Something Luscious

There is something so luscious about a soap that has a funky textured top. They are a magnet for people to come and smell your bars. Luscious tops include some of these I have either found on the internet or have reviewed.





Stonehouse Soap


I hope some of you try new toppings if you haven't already. Seeds, herbs, swirls, a different colored top.... or just try making a nice texture on the surface and don't cut it off to make a perfect looking bar. I think people are looking for something different and more interesting looking than what they can get from the supermarket. If you make soaps that are unique and interesting looking, send me photos! I'd love to see them.


Biome in Australia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Biome one with the swirl!