Friday, October 16, 2009

Soap Shop Across The Big Blue


Sara Phillips is the founder of The Natural Soap Company in Wells, Norfolk, UK. She started making all natural soap in her kitchen (sound familiar?). She outgrew her kitchen quickly after falling into the common soap addiction and ended up with more soap than she could handle. Craft shows helped unload some of the soaps piling up but....finally her shop had to open.

The soap addiction must be fed, folks! I know.

The shop itself is a stone building... absolutely adorable and I wish I was close enough to actually stop by for a visit. I love the way she's set up her place. Her soaps are wrapped beautifully, the shelves are back lit and everything looks so neat and tidy and well organized.

I would swoon if I had a chance to enter that building, FOR SURE!



I love the stacks of wrapped soap. Very colorful and sweet looking. Kudos, Sara! Your shop is amazing and it looks like your addiction made you a savvy shop owner. =)


If you need to be in touch, their contact info is here.

The Natural Soap Company Limited
2d Maryland, Wells next the Sea, Norfolk NR23 1LY, UK
Telephone 01328 711717 Fax 01328 711747

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her shop is darling! I want my home work/art space to look like that.

dcyrill said...

It looks fabulous, wish I was there :)

Amber said...

Beautiful! I'd love to see it in person. And yes, I'd also love to have my own sweet little shop... :)

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

thanks for this Jo. I know I've come across pics of that gorgeous shop before. She's about 4 hours drive away, so maybe I'll pop over sometime. Beautiful.

Chelsea said...

What a lovely shop! I love the wrapped soaps, and the logs waiting to be cut. Just gorgeous.