Saturday, June 2, 2012

Yellow So Mellow

So today in South Florida, it is hot, sunny and all the trees, flowers and sky are piercingly bright and cheery.  Today I give you yellow soap to cheer you up, hopefully.

wild raspberry by raintree botanicals



lemon vanilla pie by AlaiynaBSoaps



sweet lemon cream soap by blushie



yuzu hot process soap by DelicateByNature



coco mango by SV Soap



coconut poppy carrot soap by daily repose


So that is enough sunshine for one day, yes?

Enjoy your Saturday!

11 comments:

Ksenija said...

aaaaaah, what a selection! I am already a fan of Raintree Botanicals and SV Soaps!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

very pretty selections!

Olga Kivrina said...

Wonderful!

Danielle said...

Wow, these are beautiful!

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Those soaps are the cure for the blues! Many thanks

Delicate By Nature said...

Lovely collection of sunny soaps! Thanks so much for including one of ours!

Anne-Marie said...

So beautiful! Yellow always cheers me up!

Unknown said...

Beautiful selection of soaps. Thank you for including my Coco-Mango soap:)

Lindsey at NW Backyard Veggies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey @ Bear Soap said...

Thank you for the pics! I'm making lemon drop soap this evening and was starting to just get jazzed about it - the pics sent me over the edge.

Now if I could just get out of this screwy office and get to my soap studio!

I deleted the last entry - put the wrong URL on there!

Williams Kherkher said...

Seeing the pics with berry made it look like edible ones! lol Surely a must have selection.