Caitlin, owner and maker of goodies at Revive Bath and Body has honored The Soap Bar Blog with "The Versatile Blogger" award. The concept behind the Versatile Blogger Award is to follow a few rules and then pass it on to whatever blog you think deserves it.
Does it mean I am so versatile?
It's an award. I'll take recognition and play the game....
The rules are:
1. Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won
7 random things about me:
1. I love real mail.
2. I have a size 9 shoe (US).
3. I am scared of heights.
4. I took sign language classes in NYC & my teacher was completely deaf.
5. I was in love with Michael Jackson when I was 14 years old.
6. I'm scared of bugs.
7. I laugh when people trip. In fact, when someone trips and goes out of sight, I cannot help myself.
So now that I've revealed some things... I nominate the following blogs (trying to nominate ones that haven't yet been nominated):
1. Clear Marie at Artisan Soaps - the woman who brought the world "The Vanilla Files" and wonderful soap creations.
2. Tiggy at Future Primitive Soap - The expert who brings the White Witch and wicked essential oil soap that knock it out of the park every time. She is f-u-n-n-y, too.
3. Amber of Amber's Ambry - One of the most creative women on the block. She soaps, makes garbage into palatial magic, weaves, plays the banjo, gardens with the greenest thumb, knits, mothers... she sees vision where others may not.
4. Kristi of Life Soap Simple - She makes beautiful soaps and her blog is nice and varied. Tutorials, soap photos, life, crafts... go check her stuff out. I've featured her soap in SOAP PORN before because it's so pretty!
5. Kelly of Fresh Cut Soap Co. - This woman makes beautiful soap. I love visiting her blog because she updates frequently, and her soaps are ever changing or, rather, she is constantly creating, I should say. Check it!
6. Lyn of Lynnz Artisan Soaps and Candles - Gorgeous soap. Used in soap porn posts a few times... I just love visiting her blog because it is just packed with soap pictures. I also really like her displays when she goes to market.
7. Misty of Curat Romania - Great soap and a great attitude. I love the ingredients in Misty's soap and in her blog she gives great detail and photos of her soaps and what's inside.
I'm flattered and honored and this post took me so much longer to do than I thought.