Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sadly, It Looks Like Cheese

Ah, yes, my Peach Apricot soap sort came out looking like a loaf of American cheese. In fact this young, completely tattooed from head to toe teenager came in to check out the shop the other day and took one look at the soap in the case and said, "Hey, looks like cheese! I'm from Wisconsin, and I know cheese!" Big cute smile with a cute Wisconsin twang. She really was cute as a button.

Sharing a building with a fish and tackle shop and a tattoo shop has its ups and downs. The tattoo folks that come in here are definitely some of the sweetest people who walk in here. Especially that cheese girl.

Here's the peachy cheese.:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may look like cheese, but it's peachy keen to me!

Erin Napier said...

It amazes me that American cheese is orange ... ick. I bet your soap smells fantastic and not at all like cheese! x

kat said...

au contraire my darlin', that's not velveeta orange, that's beautiful peachy orange. I love it! I'll give you a colby/cheddar, but that's it. Either way, yummm.

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

cheese is as cheese does - and that ain't cheese. at least not where i come from! (back 'o beyond)

Kim said...

Definitely peaches and apricots!

Cathy Winsby said...

I'm thinking peach gelato.....yummy!!

Jan said...

It doesn't look anything like the cheese I've ever seen or eaten for that matter! I think it's a pretty colour, just a shame I can't smell it.