Advertise With Us

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fresh Beauty From Тонкая Материя

I have been a long admirer of Тонкая Материя's.  The soaps look incredible and I am awed by the lighting and photography skills this person has.  Maybe one day I could get my hands on the soap so I could review it!  Mmmm....

Here is lovely eye candy for  you.

 
Soap: Milk Chocolate (2 photos)



 
Soap: Lavender


 
Scrub: "Milk + Jasmine"



 Soap: Chocolate and Mint



 
Soap: Lemon and Juniper




 Shave Soap





Birch Tar Soap




Visit Тонкая Материя's Flickr photo stream.

5 comments:

Celine Blacow said...

Lovely pics... it's all down to good lighting, something I've yet to master fully. Lovely looking soaps, the chocolate one on top just looks utterly edible, like a hugely expensive cake or enormo truffle or something.

Amee said...

It looks to delicious to be soap. Beautiful pictures.

My Nature`s Art Adventure`s In Soap! said...

Wow! These are amazing!
Someday my photos will be that good...lol

Tiggy said...

The shave soaps in those bowls are screaming my name...and I don't have a moustache! Aren't they too lovely!

Laura said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that swirl! Amazing!