Advertise With Us

Friday, February 20, 2009

If You Are Looking For Infused Oils


Go visit Heidi of Vintage Fresh. Fellow soaper and mother of four living in FREEZING Michigan has a new item in her shop that you might be very interested in! She is selling infused oils that she makes herself. Right now she's got a few ready for purchase for only $12.50 per pound. They are listed here:

Calendula
St. John's Wort
Peppermint
Rose Hips
Lavender
Sage
Marshmallow Root
Nettle
Comfrey

In addition to her soaps and sundries, she has a 12 step blog: Soapaholics Anonymous. I joined last year. It IS an addiction, so don't anyone tell you otherwise, cuz they'd be lying!

xo

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Your awesome Joanna! Thanks for the shout out! I'll have to admit, I was addicted to The Soap Bar before I started my soapaholic 12 step program. I liked your blog so much I started my own ;0)

Teresa R said...

Just LOVE Heidi and her new line of infused oils!