If you didn't get a chance to read the Cereal Challenge feel free to before reading the results.
You all did SO well and I give you a gold star and an E for effort. Since the challenge, I added Honeycomb to my pantry, because it was calling to me the last time I shopped.
I'm a health nut. I know.
The results are in:
1) Frosted Flake
2) Grape Nut
3) Organic Clifford's Crunch (no one in this house likes these, so I'm eating them)
4) Rice Krispie
6) Fruity Pebble (awful-this was a moment of giving in...choosing my battles as I say with the 8 year old in tow)
7) Corn Pop (aka sugar pops -Karyn remembers)
8) Organic Wild Puff (my kids love these!)
9) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
So, who came closest?
- Leslie with 8 correct
- Marr with 8
- Heather with 8
- body natural soap with 8
- Crystal with 8
- Stickygooeycreamychewy with 8
I'll try to think of another challenge.
Thanks for playing...it was too much fun for me. My favorite comment was from Crystal:
"Okay, here's my last try. I went to the store to buy cereal today and ended up in the cereal aisle for 15 minutes trying to find these."
Now THAT is a true competitor!