Friday, April 29, 2011

Today I Am Using...

Well, since I showered last night, I'll start with that.

Late last night I showered with the last remaining sliver of Lustbirne by Einfach Seife. So sad to see it gone, but luckily I can buy more any time I need to. I must find a good pear scent that is just a straight up pear fragrance oil that doesn't accelerate in CP soap. Any suggestions where I can get a good one? Leave a comment or email me...

I also have been using Haus Of Gloi's Pumpkin Butter which is SO awesome. I have tried their Body Emulsion which is ok, but a little thin for my taste. The Pumpkin Butter is kickin'. I have the 2 oz, which is a perfect size for my purse. Does not leak and a little goes a LONG way. Britton sent me Who Needs Love and it smells like a chocolate covered cherry. :) I think it was from their Valentine's collection.


Harlot.
Best lip balm on the planet. No matter what flavor.

That's it for now. More later...
xo jo


3 comments:

Teresa Robeson said...

Good to know, Jo...I'm always looking for lipbalms! :) The other stuff sound pretty amazing too.

Jen said...

wish I could mark this private because I don't like pointing things like this out in public, but I don't now how else to contact you. The company name for The Morbid the Merrier is flipped in your entry. ;)

Joanna Schmidt said...

Jen, thank you. Must have been I was so tired.

I don't mind being pointed out in public..... :O)