Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Holidays + My Lack Of Everything But Family Time

I have lazed about with my children for so many days and I have loved every minute of it. There have been days that I've sat around in my pajamas for the entire day, played Bananagrams, cards, baked muffins, played more, taken naps, then taken a shower just to change into clean pajamas to make dinner and lounge around some more, maybe watch a movie, or play more games. I have spent almost no time on the computer, I have done no work at all which has really been the point. I have been ill from working so much and from the stress I've been under, soooooo, I forced myself to take a holiday. Also, my kids have been saying I am always at the shop and never around (not so true but makes me sad nonetheless).

I hope you all have been enjoying your holidays with your friends or family or with your pets or at work. Whatever you have done, I hope you have had a warm and safe time and found love somewhere. Here is a little love from me :)

kiss!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love Bananagrams! I got it for Chanukkah this year! :) Welcome back (sort of) and Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Everyone needs some down time. I'm glad you were able to take a vacation and enjoy time with your kids. I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year :)

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

Hey Jo (sang like jimi),
So nice to have made your aquaintance (spelling?) this past year or so.
Here's to a fabulous breezy, bright 2010. I can't wait.
And...if I make that money I need, I'm catching a plane to see you. I even checked you out on google earth and know you're near the sea! I could see your building too. So dope!
Much love xxx

Joanna Schmidt said...

I love you guys. Tiggy, Google Earth is so cool. Yeah, my shop is a stone's throw from the ocean. I could walk there...but really it would be easier to take my car. A mile....if that?

I am lucky to be that close to the beach, and the weather is wonderful, and my mother lives here but there isn't much else keeping me here. No culture, very few people I find interesting. We are hoping to get to as city if we can manage it.....one day.....

Anonymous said...

Glad you're hanging and chilling with the family! You work so very hard all year. Hugs and kisses to you, the B-man, and the sweet kids for the New Year. May 2010 bring you much happiness and success!!

Amber said...

Wonderful! Glad you got to kick back for a bit. I am very intrigued by Bananagrams. I imagine I will have to wait a few more years before I have anybody to play with though...

Happy, happy new year!