Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Herbaria

The peacefulness of this bar of soap was so pleasant, it made me not want to leave the shower.  For the last week, I have been showering until the hot water is all used up.  I know I should be conserving water, but I really couldn't help it.  It was like I was under some sort of spell.  The smoothness of the bar slid effortless over my skin, the lather....full bodied and perfect for drifting in and out of mindless daydreaming and even better for shaving.  The Almond Green Tea was a true delight for both the skin and the senses. Green tea, to begin with, has a calming effect on me, and then throw in an almond scent and you have a very calm bar.... maybe that's what I would have called it: CALM BAR, although people might read it as clam bar.  No, no no good.  Smells nothing like clams  :)


Ken Gilberg, one of the owners of Herbaria Soap was so kind and sent me lots of soap, even one for my daughter to review, who has yet to write it (yes, my 10 year old will write a review-watch out!) on their Spearmint Orange bar.  Ken and his wife, LaRee DeFreece have been making soap since 2000 and you can tell they have perfected the bar.  

Perfect cuts, professional packaging and nice lather. 

These are nice folks.  Their soaps will be a staple in my bathroom forever.
Thanks, Ken!


Gift idea:  The set below is called the 12 half bar mosaic.  What a lovely gift to give to someone special.  Go check out their site. 


1 comment:

KaytiBear said...

I love the MayChang bar